The Phoenix Code 7000 Plain Knuckle (PK) Butt Hinge Range all have 5 knuckles with a continuous hinge pin, the heads being riveted over for extra security.
Suitable for use on a wide range of applications, including high quality joinery, such as cabinet and cupboard doors through to internal dwelling doors. Ideal where low door weight and low frequency of use are applicable. All hinge options have been tested to EN1935 : 2002.
- Plain knuckle hinges
- Spun hinge pin for additional security
- Hinge range tested to
EN1935 : 2002 Grades 1-7
- Pozidrive steel or stainless steel screws included
- Non-handed design for
- Extensive range of sizes available
- Available in mild steel and stainless steel for arduous environments
- Full range of finishes available