Cover plates are designed to suit the 7700 series of 304 and 316 grade stainless steel, fully concealed bearing, high performance range of hinges. The secure, clip over, stainless steel cover plate has been specifically designed to improve the overall aesthetical appearance of the doorset, whilst acting as an effective barrier against the potential build up of dust and dirt around visible screw heads.
In addition to providing an effective concealment of unsightly fixings, the plain uninterrupted surface of the cover plate provides the ideal opportunity to incorporate corporate branding, company logos or themed designs. As part of the 7700 series specification, the cover plate option is CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1935 Grade 14. The cover plate range is available in a choice of finishes and in three popular sizes 102 x 76mm, 102 x 89mm and 102 x 102mm.
- Unique clip on cover plate hinges
- Minimalistic and aesthetic appearance
- Based on the 7700 Concealed bearing hinge range
- Designed with practicality in mind, the clip-on cover plates are easily removable, yet provide a secure fit when in place
- Can be laser etched with logos, branding or other designs
- Tested to BSEN1935 Grade 14
- CE marked and CERTIFIRE approved.