|Dual Bearing Hinges
Dual Bearing Hinges are available in several variants, please click on the code numbers in the menu on the right to view detailed information on each product variant within this range.
Code 7800 DB Range
The Phoenix 7800 Dual Bearing (DB) Range utilizes advanced maintenance free polymer bushes incorporated within a traditional 5 knuckle hinge design.
- Traditional 5 knuckle hinge incorporating fully concealed high performance bearings
- Maintenance free, low friction design
- Available in mild steel and
grade 304 stainless steel
- 3 hinge sizes available
- Tested to EN1935 : 2002 Grade 13
- CE Marked
- Certifire approved *
- Full range of options and
- Holes countersunk to suit
No12 w/screws, M6 m/c screws
- 25 year guarantee
An enhanced security hinge option is available for use on ballistic doorsets.
All hinge options have been tested to EN1935 : 2002 and are
Certifire approved and come with a 25 year guarantee.
Conductor & anti-ligature
hinge variants of 7800DB range are not currently approved
to CE and Certifire standards -
please contact our Sales Department
for further information.
Limited guarantee subject to correct
use and maximum cycles - please
contact our Sales Department for
- Changes to the hinge joggle (part swaged parallel closed hinge gap) may be made from time to time to suit latest doorset legislation.
||Click here to download the
Dual Bearing Hinges